Friday, November 18, 2016

What an adventure!

Do you know that if you blog for ten years or so, then walk off and ignore not just your blog(s) but everyone else's for a couple of years, you come back to find some really interesting stuff?

For one thing, I found My Writing Spot -- or My Writing Nook, depending on where you look -- and rediscovered things I had written, or started to write, a long time ago. I clicked on various titles in my list and discovered, among other things, some haiku -- so I quickly (before I had time to think too hard about it) submitted three of them to Haiku Universe. Maybe one of these days I'll open my email and find one of my own haikus staring back at me.

And that, boys and girls, is how you jump in
with both feet.

Watch this space.










Photo: Google Images

2 comments: